Monday, February 27, 2012

No More Will Hobbs


Due to the fact that I am on the teeter-totter of failure in AP Biology, I need extra credit, a lot of extra credit. That extra credit will come in the form of reading a “textbook” on evolutionary theory.  “ Climbing Mount Improbable” by Richard Dawkins was said to be one of the best books written on evolutionary theory without a major resistance towards creationist beliefs.

This should be interesting for my mother in a smoking Mother Theresa. She is a devoted Christian with a stubborn outlook. The concept of Evolutionary Theory is impossible in her eyes. She needs concrete answers opposing her views on Creationism, whoever will shun any scientific answers.

I am the complete opposite of my mother, though I am religious. I believe in God however I believe in science. If you could combine both Creationism and Evolution Theory, you’d have my “religion”. I believe God created the Earth and evolution created diversity. 

No comments:

Post a Comment