Monday, April 2, 2012

Your Turn


People’s opinion, beliefs, acceptance on a theory is based upon personal decisions. Evidence can be presented to help persuade someone’s beliefs. In the end, however, people make their own choices. My choice is to be a “Creat-ulionist”. I believe in both, creation theory and evolutionary ideas. I believe, I was raised to believe, that God created the Earth, the Stars, the Sun, and everything around us. I also believe in developmental evolution. I believe that God created skinny or fat, short or tall people. I also believe that if the world were going to end unless you are short and fat, short and fat people would evolve to be norm.

So, now it is your turn to evaluate the facts and form an opinion. You must take in to account the information that was present.

God bless you and evolution supersede you!

2 comments:

  1. I really, really like this blog alot kristy....it shows a different side to you and you dont really explain yourself but at the same time you are very adamant about your beliefs and i can tell that you are just by what you right and how you express your beliefs through your writing, keep it up

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's interesting. Can't say I agree.

    ReplyDelete